The purpose of the personal data processing information below is to acquaint you with how your personal data is handled. This policy defines and specifies the conditions and rules for the collection and processing of personal data by the data controller as defined below, in accordance with the law, including the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. Your personal data will be processed by the data controller in accordance with the conditions set out here.
This policy describes the categories of personal information we collect about you, how it is used, processed and protected. Here we state how long we keep them, with whom we share them, where we pass them on. We will acquaint you with the rights that belong to you as a natural person in connection with the fact that we use your personal data.
- Identity and contact details of the personal data controller
pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the ZOOÚ) and pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter the Regulation) and the handling of personal data
Mgr. Michal Dušánek, with its registered office at Družstevní 43, 289 01 Dymokury, IČ 42491924
Contact details in case of questions, requests or other details concerning personal data and processing:
delivery address: Družstevní 43, 289 01 Dymokury
e-mail address: email@example.com
phone number: +420 608 969 700
- Personal data
2.1. Personal data obtained by filling in forms
This information is necessary to process your request. These are mainly, but not exclusively:
• Name and surname
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
2.2. Personal data obtained on the basis of cookies
• IP adress
• Browser, device, and operating system type
• where you came from on the website
• time and number of accesses to the website
• whether you have filled in the contact or inquiry form
- Purposes of the use of personal data
The data controller uses the collected data for the following purposes:
• for answers to your questions and requirements
• for the performance of the contract
• in accordance with the notice on cookies
• to develop, analyze and improve our services
• for bookkeeping and other internal functions
• for handling complaints and defending legal claims
• to comply with applicable legal requirements, contractual obligations and other legitimate requirements
3.1. Processing of personal data
Processing is always carried out on legal grounds, which include, but are not limited to:
• consent or explicit consent in the case of processing personal data for marketing purposes
• obligations required by law..
• obligations arising from the concluded contract in which you have expressed an interest. In this case, the provision of personal data is a necessary precondition for concluding the contract. Failure to provide this information would make it impossible to conclude the contract.
• the legitimate interest of the data controller, as described in more detail below
3.2. Legitimate interest
The data controller may process personal data for a purpose which is defined as a legitimate interest. These are mainly the following:
• improving services and communications
• detecting and preventing fraud
• increase network and information system security
• better understanding of the use of our website by the user
• direct marketing
• sending communications about services you have shown interest in in the past
• evaluating the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
• fulfillment of contractual obligations
- Method of processing and protection of personal data
We process the personal data collected for the purposes stated in this notice and for the time strictly necessary for this purpose. Some legislation imposes obligations that require different data to be retained for different periods of time.
As part of the processing of personal data, we apply security measures to protect personal data against accidental, illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. These measures are in particular:
• encryption of transmitted data
• electronic security
• restriction of access rights
• performing security backups
• antivirus protection
We are obliged to report personal data breaches or leaks to the Office for Personal Data Protection and, depending on the level of threat, also to the clients affected by the leak. This procedure is not necessary if the security breach does not involve a risk of personal data leakage.
- Length of retention of personal data
We store personal data in internal systems with regard to the purpose and only for the necessary time. We set this specific time with regard to:
• the need to store the personal data collected in order to offer and provide the services you require
• ensuring the legitimate interest of the data controller as described above
• specific legal or contractual obligations that directly define the length of time for the processing and storage of personal data
Personal data is processed personally and automatically. We declare that we do not make any automated decisions without the influence of human judgment.
- Sharing of personal data
Especially for web administration, or We use marketing activities of other entities. These suppliers process them only within our guidelines and may not use them otherwise. They are in the position of processors of personal data. We have a personal data processing agreement with these entities, which sets out strict obligations to protect and secure personal data.
We may also share your personal information with legal and tax advisors as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations or to defend legal claims.
6.1. Cases of mandatory disclosure of personal data:
• if required by law or by legal process
• law enforcement agencies or other government agencies upon a legal request for publication
• if disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss
• in connection with the investigation of suspected fraudulent or illegal activity or actual fraudulent or illegal conduct.
A cookie is a short text file that a visited website sends to your browser. Allows the site to record information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. Thanks to this information, we can modify the site so that you can use the site as efficiently as possible. Cookies are important. Without them, browsing the web would be much more complicated.
Cookies serve a variety of purposes. We use them, for example, to store your settings, to select relevant ads, to monitor the number of visitors to the site and to protect your data
We use the following cookies on this website:
• Functional cookies
These are necessary to ensure the functionality of the website. Their use is short-term, and only for the duration of your stay on the website.
• Analytical cookies
These are used to collect anonymous data about website visitors, to generate traffic statistics.
• Marketing cookies
Used to personalize content, ads, and remarketing. We share information about how you use our site with our advertising and analytics partners.
Cookies are processed through Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., which records the behavior of visitors to the website and allows it to be evaluated. This helps us to improve the website, its user-friendliness and clarity, and helps us to understand what you are missing or not understand on the site.
The data collected about the site's users is anonymous. The service does not collect personal and sensitive data. Google, Inc. may provide this user information to third parties.
7.1. Rejection and blocking of cookies
The specific procedure for the most common types of browsers can be found here:
• Internet Explorer
7.2. Use of data by Google
If you are interested in how and what Google uses the data from, read more information.
We use AdWords from Google and Sklik from Seznam and others to better target and personalize online advertising. We also use social network cookies on the website, namely the Facebook and Instagram applications. For you, this means that when browsing the Internet, you are shown an advertisement for services that you have already shown interest in by visiting our website. Based on information from cookies, these services use knowledge about your movement on the website for the purposes described above. If you do not want this information to be used for these purposes, you need to set up your Internet browser accordingly. Specific procedures for the most common types of browsers are listed above.
Rights of the data subject in connection with the processing of personal data
As a data subject, if you are an identified and identifiable natural person for us, you have the following rights:
8.1. Right of access to personal data
• confirmation that we process your personal data
• information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients to whom the personal data were or will be made available, the planned processing time, the existence of a right to request or object to the controller's correction or deletion of personal data , the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection
8.2. The right to correct inaccurate data
The data subject has the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data that we process about him, as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days of receipt of the request.
8.3. Right to delete
The data subject has the right to request that the data controller delete your personal data and no longer process this data.
8.4. The right to restrict processing
The data subject has the right to request that the data controller restrict the processing of your personal data.The data subject has the right to object to the processing of his personal data on grounds of legitimate interest.
8.5. Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to request data portability. You may receive the personal data originally provided in a structured and commonly used format, or you may request to transfer the data to another data controller.
8.6. The right not to be the subject of automated decision-making
The data subject has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, if these profiling procedures have legal effects or could significantly affect the data subject in a similar way.
8.7. The right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection
The data subject has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz). Whenever processing is based on your consent, as provided for in Article 7 of the GDPR Regulation, you may withdraw that consent at any time. If you exercise your rights or requests, please contact the data controller at the contact details listed above in this Personal Data Processing Information.
Updating of our Personal Data Processing Information
This Privacy Information (including any amendments) may be regularly updated to reflect changes in our privacy practices and legal updates. We will notify you of significant changes by publishing a strong notice on our website, which will indicate the date of the last update.
Tyto zásady jsou účinné od 1.1. 2022